Re-opening of The HED Barber
At last after many weeks of being closed, during these bizarre and uncertain Corona times, for reasons beyond our control,
finally, we can look forward to the re-opening, ahead. This Wednesday 3rd March we will be open for service again.
Nevertheless, we will apply rules of conduct in which we follow the recommendations of RIVM. In the shop, we will take
the necessary modifications so we can service you and make sure everyone is safe. But we can not do this alone. We need the help
of you and all our clients. To make and keep the barbershop a safe place to visit. Where you can get an excellent hair cut, fantastic shave
and all this with the personal service you are accustomed to at The Hed barber.
Our booking-service is open, but mind you we have limited availability. You can book your next appoinment here.
But please observe the following conditions. For your and our health.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
• HED Barber only works by appointment. So we do not walk-ins.
• Stay at home if you have any of the following symptoms: colds, sore throat, cough, increase or fever.
• Stay at home if someone in your house has a fever/corona symptoms.
• Come alone and no earlier than 5 minutes before the start of your appointment.
• Please wait outside until you are picked up by your barber.
• Be on time. If you are late, your appointment can be cancelled due to the necessary tight schedule.
• Follow the instructions of the personnel.
• Upon entering your barber will inquire about your health.
• Keep away from other customers at all times.
• Disinfect your hands upon entry.
• Pay as much as possible contactless (pin/mobile).
THE HED BARBER WILL MAKE SURE THAT
• All materials, workstations and barber chairs are thoroughly cleaned after each visit.
• The barbers wear face protection and face masks.
We are looking forward to welcoming you to one of our HED Barber chairs.
Alex & HED Barber team.